PU LUONG NATURE RESERVE TREKKING (FULL DAY)
- Beautiful landscape with terraces, traditional houses and water mills on stilt
- Hiking cross dense forests with a variety of tropical plants
- Unspoiled ethnic villages without mass tourism.
Day 01: (L)
- 07.00: Having breakfast at Orchid Restaurant
- 08.30: Get on car transferring to Pù Luông natural reserve (in Thanh Hóa province) which is 1,45hrs to 2 hrs driving away from Mai Chau Ecolodge.
- 10.30: Arrive Đôn village and then start the off road trekking tour from Đôn village and passing some tribal villages (Ươi village, Lặn village…). We can have an overview of Ưoi village from the road on the top side. After 1 hour following small muddy trails, getting through dense forest and tracking along stream to reach Lặn village, you will catch plenty of rural beautiful scenery of local life, people doing farm-work. The rustic beauty here will amaze you definitely.
- 11.30: From Lặn village we will go by car to Nủa village (only 30 minutes transferring)
- 12.00: Arrive Nủa village and stop at one of the local house-hold , then having lunch at this local house – A really traditional and fantastic lunch with lots of cuisines such as domestic chicken, bamboo roots, grilled pork paste…. Take time to get knowledge on their culture and life. And you will be amazed by the house owners’ friendliness
- 13.00: Take a rest before starting to trekk from Nủa to Hiêu village.
- 15.00: Arrive Pho Doan to join the car back to Ecolodge (take the different way back to catch different seeing of amazing giant bamboo water wheels)
- 17.00: End of program.